Monday, February 26, 2007

Pep Rally and Pre-Georgetown Huge Success


Wow. Tonight's pep rally at the Women's building was intense. I felt like a kid at a candy shop, as I played just about every inflatable and carnival-style game there was to play. I had the esteemed privelage of jousting with Otto the Orange atop the inflatable joust-arena. While he was crafty enough to knock me down once (damn orange) I came out on top 2-1. The same can't be said about the obstacle course... I got my ass handed to me in that and I think we all have the rug burns on our elbows (battle scars) to prove it.

As you know, or maybe not, I've been unable to camp out for this, the final game of the season. But I am here to tell you that the orange pride is alive and well on the hill. Most people I've talked to are excited about getting to the game, many getting there early I might add, and even the dumbest of sports fans grasp the importance of this Big Monday game against Georgetown in the Dome. In the mean time, time to go to sleep- it's going to be a long day, and hopefully great day tomorrow. Look for the front row crew on the tube! Until next time...

1 comment:

Hoya Suxa said...

Go get 'em tonight, boys.