Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Another Night at Carrier Dome...

Bobby VI writing from the prestigious and superior blue tent on the evening of Wednesday, February 21, 2007.

Not much going on - I won't make you read some stupid stuff about what I am up to, you don't really care - frankly neither do I.

A couple of things: 1) James Graham blames me for the overnight tradition. I disagree. I blame Harry Shafer. The earliest I ever came before he started to beat me to Gate E was 7 AM for a 7 PM football game (Florida State, Homecoming 2004). You'll have to forgive James though, he is a 21st year senior. 2) The experience this week, while it will be fun, is also going to be bittersweet, it being our last game and all. I've made some great friends while camping out down here, friends I'll never forget. I'm really going to miss doing this.

Anyway, I'll write more later. Got other stuff to do for now.

Until later,

Bobby VI

1 comment:

Menotti said...

BPVI, I gave you access to post as yourself, not as me. Clown!