Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dome Update


WHAT'S UP CUSE FANS?!?!?! THIS IS DAVE GRIFFITHS COMING TO YOU LIIIIIIIVE FROM THE CARRIER DOME. GREAT TO BE A CONTRIBUTOR TO THIS BLOG!

A short introduction of myself: I'm a senior at SU from Wilmington, DE (about a half hour south of Philly). I came to the Cuse to major in broadcast journalism, and I'm specializing in sportscasting. I bleed Eagle green and was very disdraught when Andy Reid decided to punt on 4th down with less than 2 minutes left in the playoffs against the Saints. Just ask Bobby, Dennis, Menotti, or Sean. They'll confirm it.

It's Tuesday evening right now, nearly 7pm, and I'm alone at the moment down here. The lacrosse team was practicing inside for a while and now the band is playing. They started playing Road to the Final Four and I really wanted to mosh, but as I said, I'm alone. That doesn't help the moshing situation.

I'm really looking forward to lax season this year. The team has a bunch of experienced upperclassmen meshed with a VERY VERY promising sophomore class. Seriously, have you ever seen Pat Perritt play lacrosse? You should. The kid's a monster.

Anyway, I'll be here till 9pm when someone will be taking over while I get stuff done elsewhere on campus. The list still stands at one group.

GO ORANGE!!!

No comments: