Monday, February 26, 2007

The game and the seniors

I haven't posted, but my name is Jameson, and I'm in the group of freshman in the front row. I got on the list on Thursday. The long wait for the game was 100000% worth it. The atmosphere in the student section couldn't have been any better. The cheering was better than the UCONN game just last week. With two minutes the crowd behind us rushed forward to get ready to storm the court. Finally after our favorite walk-ons got to play the last minute, we stormed the court.

I would like to thank the seniors of Otto's Army, Harry, Bobby, Menotti, Dave, Sean, Dennis, and Jon for making the last four months of my life probably the most memorable. I wish them the best of luck down the road. Without them, I probably wouldn't bleed orange when pricked with a needle.

GOOOOO 'Cuse.

-Jameson

No comments: