Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Final Coundown Saga Continues...


First of all, the game: unbelievable. The only thing I can say, is I am so happy that the seniors- both players and more importantly my fellow fans, had one of the greatest games ever to go out on. The feeling of rushing the court was indescribable and I'm only happy I had 4 or 5,000 others to be there and experience it with me.


Now- on to this video: The Final Countdown. As you may know, it was played on the big screen of the carrier dome before tip-off. It was also featured on News Channel 5 in Syracuse as a quick bumper shot. Today I got a call from one of the sports guys at CBS 5, and if everything goes well, the band and I will be featured on a special about the orange that will air prior to playing in the NCAA tournament (if everything goes well). It's a testiment to the internet age that we live in- we just did it to have some fun and it caught on and spread like wildfire. We appreciate all the hype! Thanks for everything, keep reading.

No comments: