Thursday, February 22, 2007

Freshman update from the warmth

First of all, I'm Greg. You might know me as that kick-ass keyboardist from Syracuse University's official air-band. You probably don't know me at all though. I'm a freshman here, from Baltimore, and am crazy enough to usually be at the dome hours (days) before the basketball games. Unfortunatley (sp?) for the first time this season- and thus, my life- I am unable to make it early to the Georgetown game. I have a class that doesn't get out til after gate time, and, I will have to settle for the back.

My buddies in the Frosh tent will, however, be there making me proud. And though I'm sure they will get flack from the green and blue tents, the red tent twenty-tent will reign superior in the end.

While I am enjoying the warmth of central heating systems in the dead of winter, I think I will probably end up spending a night at Gate E with the boys... because, I kind of miss it. Weird. I will defintley be at the moshing prior to tip-off on monday, though, because I need to get elbowed by Menotti one more time for old times sake. Stay warm boys... and girls.

No comments: